Natural Therapies as Anti-Viral (Covid-19) Boosters
An antiviral drug must be able to target the specific part of a virus’s life cycle that is necessary for it to reproduce. In addition, an antiviral drug must be able to kill a virus without killing the human cell it occupies. And viruses are highly adaptive. Because they reproduce so rapidly, they have plenty of opportunity to mutate (change their genetic information) with each new generation, potentially developing resistance to whatever drugs or vaccines we develop.
Many countries announced that they will invest to develop antiviral medications to treat COVID-19 and to prepare for future pandemic threats. All these researches will be used to speed up the development and testing of antiviral drugs that are already in clinical trials, and for additional drug discovery with a focus on medications that can be taken by mouth.
While COVID-19 vaccines remain central to protection, antiviral medications may be important for people whose bodies do not mount a strong response to the vaccine, who experience breakthrough infections, and for those who are unvaccinated.
There is an alternative to eliminate viruses and to enhance the immune defense.
A so-called Anti-Virus-Therapy has6 strong “attack levels”:
1. (direct) Elimination of the virus infection – of the pathogen virus
2. Elimination of Microorganisms in general (viruses, bacteria, fungi and other parasites)
3. Enhancement of the Immune System (immune defense)
4. Enhancement of the natural Detoxification
5. Reduction of any kinds of Inflammation
6. Reduction of social-psychologic stress