Germany, Thailand, Bangladesh, South Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan
Prof. Dr. Michael W. Trogisch
CEO and Founder
Intravenous (IV) nutritional therapy administers vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other nutrients directly into the bloodstream. IV Therapy includes active substances that your body uses to perform daily functions like cell repair and regeneration, hormone production, energy metabolism, functions of your nervous and immune systems, brain function, and countless other processes that occur at the cellular level.
The IV route allows for a higher concentration of nutrients to be delivered to the tissues than does oral supplementation (the majority of dietary vitamin and mineral oral supplementation is not well absorbed by the digestive system, resulting in unknown deficiencies that can affect our life quality). A small intravenous catheter is temporarily placed into the vein, which sends nutrients directly to where they are needed.
Vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other nutrients can produce potent drug-like effects when administered through an IV, but without the side effects of prescription medicine. IV therapy can be used to obtain immediate results or it can be spread out in several programs for long-term results.
The success rate of IV nutritional therapy can be measured in terms of the overall health of the patient. This treatment has been shown to be a preventive aging measure since it has the ability to optimize the nutritional makeup of cells and enhance metabolism.
Other benefits include:
- Increased libido & energy
- Enhanced mind and sense of well-being
- Improved fat loss & sports performance
- Improved healing and recovery post-exertion or damage
- Boosted immune function
- Decreased stress & anxiety relief
- Detoxification and improved beauty
Many of these benefits are seen within hours of receiving the treatment. Some chronic conditions require numerous sessions in order to achieve sustainable benefits.
IV therapy is particularly beneficial since the majority of dietary vitamin and mineral oral supplementation is not well absorbed by the digestive system. This poor absorption results in unknown deficiencies and health-related issues that can affect our life quality. With IV therapy, however, high doses of nutrients can be safely introduced into the body. The IV route allows for a higher concentration of nutrients to be delivered to the tissues than does oral supplementation, thus obtaining powerful results.
When available micronutrients become depleted, you may begin to suffer symptoms of nutritional deficiency that can lead to serious health problems if not resolved.
Benefit from IV Therapy
- People with certain medical conditions
- Busy executives who need to stay mentally sharp
- Anyone frequently exposed to the public, like school teachers, bus drivers, retail workers and food servers
- Athletes, dancers and fitness enthusiasts who need to perform at their peak and recover quickly
- Working parents with high levels of stress
- Older adults who need extra nutritional support
- People on calorie-restricted or vegetarian diets
- Party-goers who need a quick and effective hangover remedy
- Models, performers and brides-to-be who need to look and feel their very best